A drug that has antibacterial properties. It is used for infections of the respiratory and urinary tracts, soft tissues and skin, as well as for systemic infections.
INDICATIONS AND DOSAGE:
The drug is intended for temporary treatment of bacterial infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to the preparation:
• infections of the upper respiratory tract (including ENT diseases), including relapsing tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media;
• infections of the lower respiratory tract, including chronic bronchitis in the exacerbation phase, lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia;
• urinary system infections, including cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis;
• skin and soft tissue infections, including burns, abscesses, subcutaneous tissue inflammation, wound infections, animal bites;
• infections of bones and joints, including osteomyelitis;
• other infections, including septic abortion, postpartum sepsis, intra-abdominal sepsis;
• dental infections, including dentoalveolar abscesses.
– hypersensitivity to beta-lactams, for example, kpenicillinam and cephalosporins
– jaundice or liver dysfunction, developed on a background of application of Augmentin or beta-lactam antibiotics
– Infectious mononucleosis.