Steroid profile of Tren-Max-1 (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate):
- Substance activity: 14 days
- Classification: anabolic / androgenic steroid
- Method of administration: injection / tablet
- Dosage: Men between 50 and 300mg per week / Women not recommended
- Acne: Yes
- Water retention: No
- High blood pressure: Yes
- Hepatotoxicity: No
- Aromatase: No
- Progestogenic activity: high
- DHT (dehydrotestosterone) conversion: Yes
- Reduction of HPTA function (development of own testosterone): Yes
- Other information: Anabolic activity (400%) \ Androgenic activity (200%)
- Detection time: 6 weeks
How to take Tren-Max-1?
The drug is produced in ampoules of 1 mg / 100 mg. Valid up to 2 weeks. The optimal dosage of parabolane is 100-500 mg. In a week, beginners are encouraged to do just one injection per week with a dosage of 200 mg. Experienced athletes do 2-3 shots a week. Effective is how Parabolan solo course, and in combination with testosterone, Winstrol, Boldenon. Since the steroid suppresses the body’s own production of testosterone, the course should be administered with gonadotropin, which prevents atrophy of your eggs. The course should not exceed 8 weeks. To maintain the muscular mass and restore the production of testosterone, post-course therapy is recommended.
Tren-Max-1 is also more active than testosterone that inhibits the production of endogenous androgen. This explains the fact that the fault of negative retro-inhibition is not only estrogen, since this hormone does not accumulate when taking this steroid. However, there is some activity of the progestin present in this substance, because trenbolone is a derivative of 19 nortestosterone (nandrolone) (a trait inherent in these substances). Nevertheless, it seems that the substance has the property to inhibit the production of androgen due to a strong androgenic effect.