Winstrol Depot is an anabolic steroid, injectable, it appeared in the 80’s, at first it was eaten to criticize, they say, it does not work, but in fact it did not give bad results.
Many athletes took it and got good results. How does this steroid differ from others? First of all, Winstrol Depot substance is dissolved in water, and not in oil, like other steroids (Retabolil, Deca Durabolin, Sustanon, etc.) which are dissolved in oil.
The active substance in this steroid is Stanozolol, this steroid almost does not retain water in the body and does not become estrogen. Winstrol Depot is best taken with another steroid, since it does not contain enough androgenic components, it is best suited with Fianadeqte. Dosage Finajecant (Parabolan) 30 mg plus Winstrol Depot 50 mg daily, also it can be taken in combination with such steroids: Oxandrolone, Hanabol, Masteron, Testosterone Propionate and growth hormones. This steroid is suitable for both muscle strength, strength and preparation before competition, since it does not retain much liquid in the body.
Winstrol’s steroid profile:
- Anabolic effect 320%
- Androgenic effect of 30%
- Not exposed to aromatization
- When applying the injection form, no effect on the liver
- The action lasts 8 hours
Below, possible side effects due to Winstrol (listed in the order of the risk of developing) are presented:
– Increased blood pressure – quickly eliminated by taking antihypertensive drugs;
– Raising the cholesterol level – can be eliminated by taking omega-3 (fish oil);
– Pain in the joints, usually can be observed with a long duration of the course (this violation is associated with the removal of fluid from the body);
– Taking the drug in the form of injections, athletes can complain about their soreness;
– With high doses of use, some people may have hypertrophy of the myocardium.