Testosterone propionate is one of the types of testosterone esters. This drug is an anabolic steroid to the same one of the most in demand in bodybuilding. Its purpose is to increase muscle mass and strength, but by virtue of how it acts it is most often used in the so-called “DRYING” period.
How does propionate work with testosterone?
- Transcription of genes is initiated whereby the nitrogen balance in the body changes in a positive direction.
- The level of insulin-like muscle growth factor in the liver and muscles increases.
- In the same way, propionate causes the proliferation of cells of the satellites in the muscles, due to which the muscle recovery and hyperplasia take place.
Testosterone propionate instruction: in the initial stages, the drug should be injected intramuscularly in a day in the amount of 50 mg (this is 1 ampoule with 5% solution or 0.5 ampoules with 10% solution). It’s about beginning athletes who are just starting to build anabolic courses. This will be enough to jump over your natural limit and improve your physical shape. Experienced athletes make injections daily, injected from 100 mg and above. Everything depends on the goal of the athlete and individual physiology. Thus, the result does not make you wait long.
Duration of the course for beginners from 4 to 8 weeks. Experienced athletes administer propionate up to 16 weeks. Everything depends on the preparation phase: off-season or pre-contest period.
Like any other drug AAS, testosterone propionate has side effects inherent in substances of this class:
- Problems with the liver;
- Increased pressure;
- Digestive disorders;
- Excessive aggression;
- Excessive water retention;
- Significant suppression of the production of own testosterone.