In Testosterone Enanthate, testosterone is encapsulated in an esterified form, a characteristic feature of which is the presence of an ester bond. This allows the hormone, including the fat depot, to be released and consumed gradually, that is, to saturate the blood for a long time.
The intake of testosterone enanthate has a pronounced anabolic effect, stimulates the process of protein production – forms a nitrogenous positive balance. These are only two actions from many, rendered on the athlete’s body.
For the development of testosterone in the male body, unlike the female, not only the adrenal cortex, but also Leydig cells are responsible. The hormone shows minimal activity. His interaction with androgen receptors is extremely small. This is due to the nature of the formation of the substance, which is the result of peripheral metabolism.
Steroid profile of testosterone enanthate
- Classification: anabolic steroid of androgen origin
- 100% anabolic activity from testosterone
- 100% androgenic activity from testosterone
- How to use: injections
- Duration of the drug – 2-3 weeks (15 days)
- Dosage of the drug: Men 250 mg – 1000 mg / Women is not recommended!
- Detection time – 3 months
- Of side effects:
- Toxicity to the liver (hepatotoxicity): no
- Acne: yes
- Water retention (available): high
- High blood pressure: only in case of exceeding doses
- Aromatization: high (requires antiestrogens)