Astralean (clenbuterol hydrochloride) is used as a bronchodilating and decongestant for the treatment of patients suffering from asthma and other breathing disorders. It also has a thermogenic effect. The drug accelerates the metabolism and the process of fission of fats. Bodybuilders often use it for muscle “cushki”. Astralesan also increases aerobic endurance, saturates the body with more oxygen and improves performance in sports.
CLENBUTHEROL – INDICATIONS FOR APPLICATION:
bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
CLENBUTEROL – CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Hypersensitivity to clenbuterol or to auxiliary substances, thyrotoxicosis, tachycardia, tachyarrhythmia, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, severe ischemic heart disease, myocardial infarction (acute period). With caution: hyperthyroidism, diseases of the cardiovascular system (propensity to arrhythmias, heart defects, coronary heart disease, severe arterial hypertension, cardiomyopathy), diabetes mellitus.
Side effects of Clenbuterol (clenbuterol hydrochloride):
- Tremor – is eliminated by ketotifen
- Insomnia – eliminated by ketotifen
- Anxiety – eliminated by ketotifen
- Increased palpitation – is eliminated by beta-1-adrenoblockers. Take 5 mg of bisoprolol, or 50 mg of metoprolol in the morning
- Increased blood pressure – eliminated beta-1-adrenoblockers. Take 5 mg of bisoprolol, or 50 mg of metoprolol in the morning
- Lack of appetite, nausea