Maxi-Fen-10, is a good inhibitor of the processes involving the regeneration of testosterone into estrogen, blocking the peripheral estrogen receptors. According to the chemical composition, Maxi-Fen-10 is and is a derivative configuration of triphenylethylene. This drug belongs to the class of sexual hormones. It was created for use in medicine, in order to maintain the health and treatment of breast cancer and other cancers in a weak half of humanity. Later it was recognized as one of the most effective drugs along with Clomid and Proviron, to combat the risk and prevent side effects caused by taking anabolic steroids.
Effects of Maxi-Fen-10:
– Gives an increase in strength indicators in athletes;
– Improves the quality of the muscles, making the muscles firm and embossed;
– Stimulation of muscle growth. It is very popular in sports where the aesthetic beauty of the body is important.
– Especially expressed anti-estrogenic effect. It is often used in post-course therapy, it can quickly normalize estrogen levels in the body.
– Ironically, in the reviews you can often see how people talk about the fact that Tamoxifen stimulates the burning of subcutaneous fat;
– Prevents feminization;
The use of Maxi-Fen-10 (tamoxifen):
Dosages of the drug are from 10 to 40 mg / day.
Side effects of Maxi-Fen-10 (tamoxifen):
- Decreased production of IGF-1
- impairment of visual acuity at high dosages (passes after drug discontinuation)
- sometimes a rise in temperature
- decreased appetite
- decreased libido